Employment is Overrated

After finally deciding that paying the rent is not as vital as my sanity I gave in my notice at work yesterday. Only to have it given back to me by my (recently fired but still working his notice) boss. Apparently I should find a new job first and then quit… well duh! I don’t think he realises just how intolerable it is in the office!

For those of you unacquainted with my daily whinge about work I am currently working in the city as a PA for two incompetent directors who are always at each others throats. I hate it! So much that upon slamming the phone down one day it smashed.

However, while my desperation to leave is great, so is my materialistic side (and the panic stricken bill and rent paying side) so I am currently in job hunt mode! Rest assured however that my resignation letter is still in my top drawer ready to action, providing a little light at the end of the tunnel

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails