Ribbon D.I.Y

I have a lot of ribbon... really, a lot!

i love the stuff.. i could quite easily live in VV rouleux... however as i dont have a legitimate purpose to surround myself with it i am trying to find uses for some of the bits i have..

dont get me wrong, ill keep a good supply for tying round ponytails and emergency present wrapping...

apart from the easy bows around every jar in the kitchen, every zip pull on a bag and hanging loops sewn onto every tea towel i was at a bit of a loss.

while lots of sights offer tutorials on ribbon flowers i dont want ribbon flowers, what on earth would i do with lots of them!!

instead i am going to tie some bells onto my bike basket...


these ribbon wands and rosettes would be great for a couple of friends upcoming weddings



these flags will be perfect for small remnants..


i also just love the idea of just hanging strips of trees!


especially if tubs of cupcakes are attached!


or even a ribbon wall!!! (although it does remind me a bit of 70s beaded curtains or ribbon door coverings in take aways!!)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails