Cravings and Chloe

After a lovely bank holiday Monday strolling around Selfridges with my friend Becky (the perfect browsing buddy!), I am now seriously craving Chloe Sevigny’s clothing line… when I first saw the look book pictures I wasn’t overly impressed but in reality…. Mmm

Developed for opening ceremony, a NewYork boutique and available (duh!) at Selfridges the clothes are not cheap but are also quite timeless, in particular I am after this cute floral dress.


A lookbook that does inspire irrational desperation for all items enclosed however is Toast. If I actually lived in the ridiculously rural idyllic setting I may go insane but it does not stop me believing that if only I could afford these wide leg trousers then my life would be slightly better!!!









No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails