Drama... (not just on stage)





I went to the theatre last night to see Derren Brown, however i went with the ex-boyf so there was the inevitable cry and drama and I also had my phone stolen! great! I spent most of the night hoping it was a cruel Derren Brown trick and that at the end i'd be called up on stage and have my phone handed back to me... it didn't happen!


Anyway.... my main dissapointment from the evening is that people just dont dress up for the theatre any more. I wish that evening wear was still compulsorary and that everyone looked elegant... or at least that jeans and trainers weren't allowed... it would make the event so much more exciting (and considering that most theatre tickets are £50 its already not a chep night out!)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails