I want to ride my Bicycle....

OOh.... Frolic blogged today about Bobbin Bicyles and now i am in love...

I have wanted an old fashioned bike with a basket for ages and after many unsuccesful searches on ebay for 'old bikes!' had nearly given up but Bobbin Bicycles sell exactly what I am after..... now that the sun is out too I am inagining cycle rides down to Greenwich with a picnic.....



They are still quite expensive though (around £300) and i am tres worried about having it stolen while chained up somewhere... (do these bikes have that removable wheel thingy) also I would have to lug it up the many flights of stairs when i get home and either chain it outside my front door in put it in the living room.....


Practicalities aside though they are too lovely... (roll on next months pay cheque!)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails