Monday night sam cooked a super spag bol...
(not to get him big headed but maybe the best..)
We had burgers left over from a bbq that became meatballs.. genius!
1. make meatballs from burgers (!)
2. chop garlic, onion ( i helped a bit on this one)
3. chop bacon
4. fry meatballs and bacon in a large pan.
5. in a seperate pan fry the onions and garlic
6. add fresh chopped tomatoes and a tin of tomatoes to the onions and garlic.
7. chop fresh chilli and add to the tomato sauce
8. let it simmer while you cook the spaghetti
8. mix the meat into the sauce and add fresh basil
9. serve with heaps of parmesan.
yum.. and enough leftovers for lunch! xx