Aussie Angel!

Oh my goodness! ... I have been the worst with posting ever!! My laptop is broken again and I seem to have been absolutely non-stop. So much has happened though - I won the chance to be an Aussie Angel with my previous post! - i'm not entirely sure what this entails yet but im excited non the less!.. im in some excellent company, although i have to admit im a bit nervous about all their beauty knowledge! - hopefully they can teach me a thing or two! - here are the other winners:

Clare from Big Beauty Blog

Lauren from Lauren Loves

Felicity from Felicity xoxo

Hannah from Hello Beautiful

Tabitha from Scared Toast

Gem from Sparkle Sparkle

Jenn from Beauty Bloggings

Lauren from LaurenRhiannon

Emily from Trash Fashion


i've also styled a couple of shoots, been out a LOT! and...... bought new shoes!!!!




Yes! - i bought THE jeffrey campbell amazing shoes! - i've worn them every evening since!! xx

1 comment:

Emily Lawrence said...

I'm so excited about being an aussie angel! Which tribe did you choose? And lighter style or self? OOH can't wait. Emily xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails