Spring

Warning!... This is an unashamedly self promotion competition post - hope you all don't mind :) ! xx
Photobucket
Fab Frocks has blogged about an Aussie competition to be an Aussie Angel.. and well, as a regular Aussie user I couldn't not enter!.... as should you!

The question i need to answer is “Put a spring in your spring! Tell us, how would you lighten up your life?"
Without trying to sound too much like a game show contestant - 'well Cilla, to lighten my life!....." I actually do think its a relevant question!... after what feels like the worlds longest winter and being ridiculously bogged down in work and everyday stresses it is definately one of my resolutions.. (speaking of which why aren't all resolutions in the spring!? - much better than january when all i want to do is watch dvd's in bed!)

I know I feel the pressure to keep up with technology, if i haven't checked twitter for a while or my blog feed gets up to over 500 unread blogs i definately feel panicked, and thats on top of my work emails and calls.... so one resolution to lighten my life is is to just try to simply the pressures - or just put them into more perspective!.. If I haven't read all my favourite blogs then nothing bad will happen!.. and the same for the pile of clothes waiting to go away in the corner of my room!

I also really want to take more time to slow down and read more books, go for walks and hang out with friends, and of course I can't wait to start cycling to work again, this will hopefully lighten my weight as well as my mood. In general to try to follow some of Tom Hodginkson from the Idler's advice, and maybe even make it down to their new academy

That, and of course use lots of Aussie products!.. I am always making resolutions to do more with my hair than just put in some leave in conditioner and leave the house... and this year so far I have succeeded - regularly sporting a beehive... and even a fab teddy girl quiff! x

2 comments:

Unknown said...

very cute collage, I am currently sporting a ribbon in my hair, makes me feel at least five years younger.

Feeona said...

I <3 Your fringe

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails