Playground rhymes

Having fun remembering some playschool rhymes.. did anyone else used to sing these?

'My name is Elvis Presley,
Girls are sexy,
sitting on the back seat drinking pepsi,
boys go kiss kiss,
girls go wooo!'

'I'm Popeye the sailor man,
I live in a caravan,
and when i eat chilli,
i stick out my willy,
I'm popeye the sailor man- toot toot!'

'Na na na na na na na na
Batman!
Racing down the motorway,
A lorry came the other way,
Flatman!'

'Jingle Bells
Batman smells
Robin laid an egg
Batmobile lost its wheel
And the Joker got away'

'Lets all go to Tesco's,
Where (victims name here) buys his best clothes!
He thinks they're realy nifty,
They cost him/her one pound fifty!
He thinks the're really cool,
He wears them all to school!'

(to the tune of "Frere Jacques")

'School dinners, school dinners,
Mushy peas, mushy peas,
Soggy semolina, soggy semolina
I feel sick, get a bucket quick,
Oh too late, I've done it on my plate.
pour it in a cup
drink it all up!'

We three kings of Leicester Square
Selling ladies underwear
How fantastic
No elastic
Only a penny a pair



Haha! xx

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails